Agnostic.com

8 1

What is your favorite way to be woke up?

Dewlivius 4 Aug 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When teh rooms gets lighter from teh sun coming up.

Either naturally or orally

I have yet to know of a favorite way to wake up. Waking up usually sucks because then I have to do stuff.

Let me wake up on my own, when my body decides it's rested. (I'll be in a way better mood.)

Bird song

Xena Level 6 Aug 21, 2018

Hmmmm. I don't think I would say it in a public forum. But my least favourite is to have a cat shove his paw in my mouth to wake me up for cuddles.

@Bendog And why not?

To be awakened ? If I'm alone, muted daylight on my face, and sleepy eyed cat watching me expectantly.

If another person is sharing my bed , their body moving up against me, seeking ... (smile)

Both my daughter and I wake up slowly. When Claire was a baby, in the morning, she sat on my lap facing me. With her warm blankie, she leaned against me. Rocking, we drowsed as I dropped sleepy kisses on her little head.

Sweet melting closeness. I will never forget it.

Sweet

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:160558
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.