Agnostic.com

28 3

Weirdest food

What is the strangest thing you have eaten in your life. I am a foodie and will try almost anything. I have had rattlesnake. I like chicken feet, and head cheese.

Teterbilt 6 Aug 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments (26 - 28)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sorry. I haven't eaten them. Just know they exist. actually a shortage of red tarantulas so the government is regulating their use. Imagine that?

In my youth I wandered the world and got in with a bunch of gypsy's in France and found out how to cook and eat hedgehog ....not proud but it tasted of chicken...lol

I haven't had the chance to try rattlesnake yet, I did have the opportunity to try escargot once, and surprisingly, it wasn't half bad. By the way, have you ever tried pico de gallo? It's a delicious Mexican salsa that adds a burst of flavor to any dish. It's made with fresh tomatoes, onions, jalapenos, cilantro, lime juice, and a dash of salt. It's absolutely fantastic, especially if you're a fan of spicy and tangy flavors.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:160717
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.