Agnostic.com

6 0

QUESTION Does Israel Discriminate Against Arabs?

Very simple truth!

daniellaws 5 Jan 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I personally believe so! I have known Jewish people who were on the side of Palestine! And they had experience in Israel with military metal recycling. Israel must be kept pumped up by Christians so that the rebuilding of Israel can be fulfilled according to the Bible. Christian organizations send money to Israel on a regular basis and our government also sends aid (and to Palestine)! That whole situation is all wrapped up with Religions even non-Jewish, ones!

The u.s. gives billions of dollars in, mostly military "aid", to Israel and they may be the only country that does not have to pay all of it back. I do not think the u.s. does this because of moral or religious reasons. I've heard people say Israel is the attack dog and the u.s. is holding the leash. The land that Israel occupies was once Palestine. When you take a people's land and history away from them that's discriminatory, some folks might even call it genocide. Israel was founded on terrorizing the Arab people, has everyone heard of Deir Yassin? I have a friend who is Jewish and he is against zionism, being against zionism is not the same as being anti semetic. But zionists refuse to accept this. I would say the israeli state does discriminate against Arabs and some have even described it as apartheid. Although among the Arab and Israeli people there are signs of friendship and unity to go against the injustice of the system.

@daniellaws Keep your left nut, perhaps you will need it some day. I was never in Germany during the third reich but if you read history and do some research you can understand what happened without being there. The same for the history of Palestine.

Yes they most certainly have become an Apartheid country..we are watching the ghettoization of the Palastian population..the atrocities they have commited in the name of their god are to numerous to go over.

Just a question: is this the truth or is it one side?

@daniellaws I see discrimination there despite the claims.

Very interesting post. I am a cultural Jew. I am not a Zionist. I'v been to Israel twice-last in college 1973. I believe there have been changes since I was last there. I do not support settlements on the West Bank but they keep building them. I do believe in a two-state solution-however the Gaza Strip is overcrowded and not enough land to support a Palestinean state.I do not see Israel as an apart-heid state either. When I was last in IsraelI had both Israeli and Arab friends. I don't see how the fuck Jarrod Kushner and piece of shit trump are going to move them towards the peace process. It is simply another one of trump's diversionary tactics vs. the Mueller investigation.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16078
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.