Agnostic.com

30 4

Are you heartache proof? Did you ever think you would be?

Decades ago after a woman who decided to move on crushed my soul like a Sandstone pebble, and I eventually got over it, I thought that I had endured enough to figure it out, and that no one would ever be able to do that again. But of course I was wrong. Have you ever felt that way to? Have you figured out what the armor is that works?

CallMeDave 8 Aug 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments (26 - 30)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nothing seems to work. I am still in love with a woman who threw me over about religion 60 years ago.

Dang. That must be some woman.

Armour that works? I don't think there is any. Ok either dive in and accept the risk or stay on the diving board and miss out on the potential.

The only armour against heartbreak is death of one sort or another. Or you're psychotic in a way that allows it.

I find avoidance works. I just don’t bother.

Livia Level 6 Aug 25, 2018

utterly dead inside,and comfortable with it. this life has shown me all it has to offer, time for oblivion or what ever else comes next.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:162564
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.