Agnostic.com

7 0

Selfies. How do you feel? I don't like them. They are dark. I'm more photogenic than my selfie.

MikeJ 5 Jan 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Self indulgent. Mostly useless. Not my thing.

I don't think I'm self centered or vain (but who knows....) 😉
I do take a lot of selfies though. I love how digital cameras and mobile fones have made photography so much more accessible.
My selfies are not me pouting away or trying to look sexy 🙂 (im too old and ugly for that 🙂 )but they are great ways of recording what I get up to and who I get up to it with
In a few more years when I'm sat in that old people's home and the memory is going I'll be able to look at them.
Mind you I probably won't recognise myself 🙂
I

I look at selfies as a digital print out of a specific state of mind in a specific time. You don't like yourself... You hate selfies. We Understand. There is that thing called radio for the face for radio not ready for primetime.

If you make bad selfies you've got no one but your "self" to blame. Oh, the irony!

skado Level 9 Jan 18, 2018

My pics are all selfies....Remember the instant ones (Polaroid)? I am taking my own pics since then. No way in my life I will allow a person to take my pic....specially no with his/her cel and/or camera.

Selfies are great if your a superficial twit.

Or if you look horrible in most pics.

I don't have a smart phone-don't do selfies. They can be annoying.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16358
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.