Agnostic.com

3 0

Hello,

I am employed in the field of Education and single. My children are grown, gainfully employed and own their own homes. I am interested in discussions by text, as well as, in person, dating and eventually a long term relationship with the right (female) individual.

I became an Agnostic about 8 years ago after a number of years of involvement in Protestant Christianity led me to deeply serious studies in the fields of Biology, with an emphasis on evolution and Biblical Textual Criticism (especially the New Testament).

A large percentage of individuals in my area are close minded and brainwashed by religious traditions, myths and legends. Even in the field of Education and among college educated people of other careers, I only know a very small number of individuals willing to open their minds to skeptical, humanistic, agnostic or atheistic thinking.

It would be great to communicate, get to know, date and possibly more, in time, with a like minded female individual. I look forward to interesting text discussions and eventually meeting an interesting woman in person.

I enjoy conversation, eating out, movies (theater & home), TV, Classic Rock and Blues concerts, as well as, writing, recording and performing music as a sideline to my day job. I also occasionally enjoy Jazz and Classical concerts.

Sincerely,

Dale

dale98 2 Jan 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As a male, you are expected to be one approaching women who interest you, while women typically look over their choices and choose to interact with men that interest them the most.

Welcome Dale.

Hi Dale. A couple of suggestions. Put a current pic up. Let people know how far you'll travel, will you relocate or offer someone else relocation. Welcome to the freethinker's paradise.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16391
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.