Agnostic.com

32 4

Would you or wouldn't you?

This is directed mostly at the over 50 crowd. Please read/answer all the questions. Thanks

If you were diagnosed with cancer, would you go through the treatment or not?

Why/why not?

Would it depend on the type of cancer?

Crimson67 8 Aug 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments (26 - 32)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As it seems to be the consensus, it would depend. Too many variables for a definite statement; what kind of cancer, how early it was caught, what treatments would involve, and cost. At my age, prostrate cancer, probably not. A cancer that would be slow and painful? I would have to consider a trip to a country or state with right to die laws.

As others have commented -- it all depends on the type of cancer and the level at which it is found, age, general health and "reason to live"

Honestly, if it were a level 4 cancer of limited chance of successful treatment - forget about it. I'd find a hospice and get the pain killers w/ a trip to the hospice when I couldn't care for myself any longer. But I'm 72 and really have no one to worry about but me. Would have to recite the old battle cry -- It's a good day to die.

1). Yes

2). My daughter. I’m all she has.

3). No

Depends. On different things.

It would depend upon the type.

No Treatment.

Last question determines the other two ...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:164111
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.