Agnostic.com

7 0

Levels; unnecessary after 3?

I know you have to make it to level 3 to get the trust of the admin and the community; but does anybody know if there's any real difference between, say, a 5 and a 7? What would a 7 have that a 5 wouldn't?

Gaddis1988 4 Jan 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Forget about points, enjoy contributing, and simply have fun with your time spent amongst a great group of intelligent people with no agendas to put up with.

I enjoy talking to everyone. I like how everyone on here (most) are intellectuals and also intelligent. It's nice to make good conversation with them. Level up and find out.

Do the levels make this a religion, like Scientology? I'm an Agnostic 5.1 lol

Lol

It would need to cost you a shit-ton of money to make it like Scientology. 😉

I love this question. Even non-religious people seek organized community some times! Why else would Sunday Assembly (Athiest church) exist?

I'm a level 5.5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O.K. I really don't know what that means, nor do I really care, but I am very happy to be part of the community and hope I can contribute.

People always looking for shortcut... must be millennial thing. Why don't you get there instead of ask?

It's a community - what about comraderie? Meanwhile your effort shows you are serious and people will mesagewith you, Community? Dating?

Not sure about 7, I haven't made it there yet 🙂

But at level 5 you gain some super secret perks that don't actually seem to work.

And at a level 6 you gain the ability to approve the comments of lower level people if nobody else has approved them yet. Actually, I was able to "approve" comments from @MsOliver and @DangerDave, who are level 7, so I'm not sure what's up with that. Maybe too many people have flagged them or something and they are on the naughty list.

And, lvl 7 vs lvl 5 brings esteem, bragging rights, and +2 to agnostic.com addiction modifier.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16442
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.