Agnostic.com

76 10

If we lived in the same town, where would I be most likely to run into you at?

What places do you like to frequent?

You might find me in a bookstore. Obviously, the pizza place. I'm also fond of the All About Cha that carries the Stevia packets. (Nice place to meet someone and not have to eat a full meal). On nice days, I walk around at different parks.

You?

silvereyes 8 Jan 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

76 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

An arcade if they weren't so rare. Or some place like that. Or a nice pizza and beer place. Or a hotel swimming pool. For some reason I meet the nicest people there.

the grocery store, most every. damn. day. I shop for my home (with my daughter her husband and the grandbaby) and for my 86 year old mom. It never ends. . .

Candy Level 4 Feb 23, 2018

Wherever they serve cold beer.

At the beach or in a Publix 🙂

For me my list would include the following: A bookstore; in or at a place that is a music venue that books musicians whose music falls in the broad category of "Americana" or American Roots, also jazz, the blues, other non-popular music forms; a library; at an event about political (liberal/progressive) issues and matters; art shows; antique stores; big antique/collectible "Extravaganzas;" a park; around boat docks or a marina; an historical event celebration; going to a supermarket like Trader Joe's, Lucky Markets, Fresh Market or Whole Foods, Farmers Markets' at an "old school" independent record store--looking for used classic VINYL LPS of all sorts of musical genres.

The grocery store

Library all day evry day

In the waiting room at a Dr.'s office or the supermarket. Don't get around much anymore!

You'd find me at Trader Joe's, or the dollar store (I'm not too proud to shop there!), or maybe at a local coffee house. Of course, my office or the courthouse. Or the high school where I volunteer. Or at the theater to catch a movie or the driving range.

And lately, at the gym, I'm proud to say! After I get a few more pounds off, you might also find me out at trivia night at one of the local craft breweries.

Home and work, I'm boring lately. When I have my kids, they like to take day trips to different museums in Oklahoma. We also have a Science museum pass and spend a lot of time there.

Kanda Level 5 Jan 19, 2018

I love the Science Museum there in OKC; my kids and I used to go there every weekend I had them. My membership recently expired and I miss the place. Think I will have to renew it soon.

Probably at the hardware store. I know, exciting huh!

Well, I’m at home 95% of the time, so...my yard? I’m next to a walking/bike path/park, next to the river.

Out in the park with my dogs, at a local tai chi class if there was one, cinema maybe, eating out Indian, vegetarian or vegan (I'm none of those just like the food ideas)

My house 🙂 Or a restaurant eating alone...or the cinema watching a film alone.......or in my bed. Alone.... LOL

Walmart, Half Price bookstore or the gas station. I'm pretty boring LOL.

Most likely walmart, food lion, country store
I do not go out often, but I am always doing errands..ugh

I hope you don't run into me! That would hurt, and we might knock each other down!

You would find me at the disc golf course. They are also lovely places to just walk. I also may be found at the local comic book store.

Wal-Mart.

On my community active island it would be hard for us not to run into each other, anywhere.

The gym ? On my bicycle. Or one of the many hiking trails around here ...

Or at an open mic, singing.

Or maybe Aldis.

• One of my favorite restaurants in town (usually The Olympia or Southpoint)
  • At Fleet Farm (the 'we have almost everything you can't find elsewhere' store closest to my home)
  • Any live music venue (especially if it is featuring a rock band that contains musicians I know)
  • Out on the Harley, most anywhere. (Weather permitting.) I will often ride along the river, stopping here and there along the way.

Bookstore. Adult bookstore. coffee place. Library. Grocery store. Crowded lines are a great place to strike up a conversation.

Sipping a beer hearing some good live music. I'm tall and handsome, you won't miss me..hahaaa!

You just want to grab my ass, admit it.

The movies around 2 something and Ryans to eat around 4 something every Friday in lake Charles Louisiana.

Just look behind you...I'm a stalker. 😉

@silvereyes 😀

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16451
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.