Agnostic.com

26 4

Ever spent time around someone who was a perfectionist?

Have you ever been a perfectionists or had a SO, family member, or close friend who was one? What were your experiences (good and bad)?

TheAstroChuck 8 Aug 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

26 comments (26 - 26)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ha ha ha... My wife is obsessive compulsive cleaning freak to a level beyond perfection. It's a nice problem to have though, my Mom was the exact opposite and our kitchen groing up was always a mess and always despised it. The tragedy is that, even when she can cook (she knows how), she never does because rather keep the kitchen pristine clean and the other reason and perfectionist issue down the list, she has to stay in great shape and could live on tea if she could. Yup, I bet is hillarious from the outside.

I have an ex who has wastebaskets in the bathroom, but they are for two things only. Floss and Q-tips. Nothing else. He has a trash can in the garage with a liner bag in it. There’s nothing in it. Ever. Those are the rules.

I am a neat freak, but not obsessive like my ex or your wife.

@BlueWave Over the years I learned to deal with it. Now a days it's more like a joke and story to tell. I understand and accept she will never change and when I am home, I eat out..a lot ?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:165957
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.