Agnostic.com

4 1

LINK Is Rock Really Dead?

We Asked a Top A&R Executive if Rock is Really Dead

AlasBabylon 8 Aug 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hey Hey My My Rock and Roll will never die

Lots of new rock and some very good alternative music that you might think is rock. The problem is that media has moved on beyond what we all knew as rock. Try Pandora, Spotify, and I heart Music to get what you want and listen to anything now or in the past.

There's still good rock and roll being made. Radio just doesn't play it anymore. You have to make a concerted effort to go out and find it these days.

If you're trying to find good rock and roll on your local Clear Channel owned jock rock station, you're going to be shit out of luck. My advice is to take a baseball bat to your radio and start researching post 90's Power Metal, Melodic Metal and Heavy Metal online via You Tube and through apps like Pandora, Spotify and Tidal.

it has been smoked up and also has the last crumb!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:166299
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.