Agnostic.com

12 1

What kind of phone do you have?

I have an iPhone 6S. Best phone I’ve had. Before this phone I had an iPhone 6 for two years. I think Apple makes a great product and that is why I have stuck with them. I had an Android phone before and I was not impressed.

ballou 8 Jan 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Galaxy Note 3. Outdated, but the best I've ever used.

android Samsung

I have had an iphone4 right up until it died a terrible death 3 weeks ago. At the moment I am using a cheapish Meizu phone, that is very pretty, gold and white and looks exactly like a samsung, but with a terrible camera. I'm not sure if I will get a more expensive phone yet, if I do I think it will be a Samsung.

Sacha Level 7 Jan 21, 2018

I have Galaxy Note 3 which I will use until it dies. They keep pumping out these new models but I really think it's pump priming consumption. A new gizmo that does little more than the previous model. BTW, I'm an Apple user, have been since the 80s, yes 80s, but I won't use iPhone. They are hideously overpriced, underpowered, locked in due to IOS, poor batteries, and too damned small unless you buy their biggest most expensive one. They line up to buy 'em and I think they are addicted.

IPhone 7

samsung convoy-durable

Don't laugh, a Microsoft Lumia 640.

I have a flip phone. Not a smart phone yet, although I am certain I will get one. I have my land line. Main reason is, I need a land line to buzz people in when the come to my condominium complex. I am sure I will get a smart phone in the next couple of years. Right now, I don't need one that badly.

SKH78 Level 8 Jan 21, 2018

Trac phony, had it since day one (the service not the phone) just bought a cheap ($100) smart phone. LG, does everything all these other $600 phones do. I get service where my friends with their high-priced phones do not. I can get "online" just like everyone else, anywhere. I got 1500 minutes and 1800 texts for that $100 too. It will last me months, I just text. $5 for 1200 texts. WHY do people pay so much for phones? I don't get it. You couldn't pay me to own an Apple anything. What a rip.

Samsung Galaxy 7, I'm happy with it.

iPhone 6S+

For me it is far more than I need or even want, but the kids insisted.

I have an LG Verizon Flip Phone these days. Retired my blackberry.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17010
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.