Agnostic.com

4 6

LINK Seth Andrews: Religious Trauma Syndrome - YouTube

Fully DE/converted
Published on Aug 21, 2018
Seth Andrews's 18-year marriage hit the rocks, he deconverted from his faith in Jesus, and his mother told him he had done nothing but exchange one religion for another.

zblaze 7 Sep 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What a lovely guy. I met he, Matt Delahunty and AronRa when they came to Australia's Atheist convention. It was an honour.

Saw this one.
I love his podcasts, been a fan for a long time.
He is a great speaker, I guess he got that way from hosting a Christian radio show back before he lost his faith.
Over the years I've seen his popularity grow, and along the way he's made some great friends, with others that I've followed for a long time as well.

Yep, like Matt and AronRa.

I just listened to his talk on The Satanic Panic, which was awesome. Don't know much about him but so far I like what I have heard

Thank you for the thumbs up on this, I'm looking forward to watching it later.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:171565
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.