Agnostic.com

21 5

What is your food kryptonite?

Mine is popcorn!

I just made a HUGE bowl of it homemade with butter and salt and well... I probably looked like the cookie monsters cousin eating it; I lose all self control!

So what's yours? What's that one food you go crazy for?

pepperjones 8 Sep 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

21 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Chips and queso and tacos.

Cheese, in all its glorious forms!

@PerbeMayhaps I can resist the beer. I don't always want to, but I can.

My famous cheesecake with my homemade caramel sauce! It is like crack, iced with crack on a crack crust!!

Want a piece?

I could live on Greek Salad!

French fries (not poutine) or salt N vinager chips.

@pepperjones Ever had the Alldressed Ruffle chips? A Canadian thing that I saw sold in the US.
I can also live on baguette and butter.

@pepperjones [fritolay.com]

@pepperjones watch out! they are addictive.

Pizza is my best friend, always the when I need it, always shows up when I call.

The brownie cookies I get it Trader Joe’s, I can destroy the bag! ...and they are vegan just like me.

I love cereal, that's my midnight snack. Raisin Bran crunch, special K chocolatey delight...topped with Almond milk. Mix that shit and munch out, hell yeah.

tinned rice pudding and peaches at the moment lol

KC BBQ! Arthur Bryants or Gates and a real sugar (none of that high fructose corn syrup stuff) root beer. For dessert any kind of ben and jerry's ice cream. Oh and anything with bacon or cheese!

@pepperjones bacon is probably the number one reason i'm not a vegetarian! Oh and the fact that cows are made of steak!

Saltine crackers, especially with peanut butter.

Pizza, popcorn, saskatoons, chocolate, nuts, chips, onion rings, maple syrup, cheese,... pretty well anything with lots of sugar, salt, trans fat, and calories.

Fresh baked chocolate chip cookies.

@pepperjones I must be careful around baked goods. That's why I don't keep them at home!

Key lime pie, creme brûlée,

Dim sum. I need to stay as far away from it as possible.

@pepperjones I'm still carrying my last dim sum visits with me. They follow me where ever I go. They could drop off any time now and I would be very happy about it.

I’ve sometimes had popcorn ? for supper!

Chocolate, well sugar really. I love chocolate and especially peanut M&Ms.

Food...
Chocolate
Homemade guac
Cashews
Chips & queso
Dessert
Honestly it is a good thing I am active.......

The bready, sugary pastries.

@pepperjones I can resist them, but my desire is enormous.

Avocados.....I could eat them 24/7

I don't think I will ever understand the appeal. They taste like a creamy version of lawn clippings to me. More for you I guess!

Fresh from the oven chocolate chip cookies

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:173021
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.