Agnostic.com

6 9

My kids like to go to Sunday school. I agree to it because of the social interaction . I sit in the adult Sunday school (trying to paint a picture here). So the pasture will ask a question (I give some thing simple) what does the cross symbolize nobody will answered so he looks at me . I say torture. With out hesitation he says someone have something better.

azzow2 9 Jan 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

LOL I love it!

That's hilarious man. Thank you for that.

The day I got him to call me an atheist was one of the better ones. I asked where jesus had written in the bible they were all scrambling for answers. They came to the conclusion that god erased the manuscripts. To keep people from coveting. Very lame on their part. Have to say their wheels were turning though.

The cross was a torture device, the Roman government crucified hundreds if not thousands of people. It was a pretty gruesome way to die.

Sounds like that is a rocking adult class and your pastor sounds lame.

Vlad the impaler (The story Dracula is based on) took it even farther . Would drive a spear or stake through hundreds of people and just leave them to die. To boot he would erect the spears so a people could not just pull them out.

Yep... that was a good question... lol.

Haha. Great answer!

Lol. I bet he doesn't look your way for a good while. 😉

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17321
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.