Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK FACT CHECK: Are Texts Saying 'A Friend Has Complimented You in IRL' Linked to Sex Trafficking?

This has been showing up quite frequently on my Facebook page. It's NOT TRUE.

KKGator 9 Sep 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ohferpetessake...unless you show up alone at a shadowy location, how can a message "link" you to sex trafficking? Ludicrous!

Crazy scammers just won't stop. Where is the task force to hinder and halt the exploitation?

How about a little common sense?!

@AnneWimsey Common sense is rare, it would be mindful to have community common sense seminars. The Commonwealths are set up to protect you from your self. That is why I thought a task force would be good, was also thinking of job creation. Something like a scammer round up group could give a lot of people work from home jobs.

Well, wouldn't call myself a "task force", but I share as much information about these things as I can. When I come across anything like this, I will
be sure to share it with the community.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:173946
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.