Agnostic.com

3 0

Face to face

Have you ever craved someone? Not in a sexual way, but you just wanted to hear their voice or lay their head on your chest? In Love and Loving every second, one at a time?

Jmiles 5 Jan 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes, my departed 16 year old Daughter who passed away from Cancer in January 2001, I often think of how nice it would be to see her happy, smiling, beautiful face, hear her cheeky laugh as she greets me with her usual " G'day there Old Fella."

Yeah... jesus and was a no show. Just kidding, I never been that obsessive but could happen here and then again... can't be right. I need face to face before any sparks happen. Is just the law of the jungle... You need to smell your mate. Feel the vibe exchange. Is an animal thing, between animals about animals. Sapio is good and great but flesh is the ultimate. And sexual way is part of the ultimate. My take.

Yes. Been a long time.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17470
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.