Agnostic.com

11 0

Rainy Days

What is your favorite way to spend a rainy day?

JaneGray 3 Sep 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As I am writing this it is really pouring outside with a little lightning and thunder thrown in. Don't like when it rains since I like being outside. Being stuck indoors only makes me want to do like my cats do - hide and sleep hoping it will soon be over.

Sleep & whatever in a watertight tent.

I find that rainy days are the best days to work. I don't feel too badly about spending 12 hours indoors.

JimG Level 8 Sep 9, 2018

Apparently, here 😕 I'd planed a decent hike - but it's raining ~

Varn Level 8 Sep 9, 2018

(Funny how reading's always part of the enjoyment, isn't it? I never feel guilty using time for reading on a rainy day.)

Sleeping in....all warm & cozy....tucked in with a cat and a dog and my sweetie! What could be better?

Well, part of the time I like to stare out the window while sipping green tea.

Reading a book while surrounded by cats napping all around me.

Rain helps me sleep. The unfortunate thing is that my dreams on rainy days all have rain in them.

nap practice, with coffee/pie breaks, maybe a ball game on tv. or a movie, or a book....

In bed making love

In bed, reading and napping.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:174958
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.