Agnostic.com

3 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Maybe some of them do have consciences.

good

Kavanaugh will be confirmed and why shouldn’t he be confirmed? He’s a damn sight better than those liberal pieces of shit on the US Supreme Court like Kegan, Sonimeyer, Ginburg and Breyer.

... none of whom you can spell, it seems. ignoring your incorrect and offensive characterizations of the good people on the supreme court, here is why kavanaugh should not be confirmed: 1. he lied to congress about a number of important things when he was being considered for his current position. that's a federal crime. 2. one of the things he lied about was his knowledge and acceptance of stolen documents. that's a federal crime. 3. he has engaged in pay-to-play when helping to appoint other judges. i THINK that might be a federal crime. 4. he was involved in the bush/cheney torture business. 5. less than 10 percent of his documentation is being released to people who really should be considering his ENTIRE record before appointing him, or anyone, to a lifetime position. oh, and he's an asshole. i forgot that consideration. he's a lying, torture-approving, self-serving asshole. but kagan, sotomayor, ginsburg and breyer (you actually spelled that last one right) are pieces of shit? i notice you have no actual FACTS to back that up. actually you have no facts to back ANYTHING up, do you? no, i thought not.

g

Liberal isn't as bad a word as you seem to think btw.

@genessa Actually I have plenty of facts. I pay close attention to liberal judges on the Supreme Court and as a self employed cattle rancher I’m well aware of the idiots who like to legislate from the bench!

@Trajan61 i meant facts that you actually share with us, instead of calling names. uneducated i am not. liberal i am. piece of crap... you call a human being that? what does that make YOU?

g

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:175338
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.