Agnostic.com

11 1

Your favorite atheist or agnostic comedian?
Mine is a tie I love Ricky Gervais and John Cleese. On this side of the polluted pond , Bill Maher and the big guy who speaks in Pen and Teller. Who do you love? She/he can also be dead. Thanks

musicman2803 6 Jan 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ricky Gervais is my choice.

My favorites already listed, so I will mention David Cross and Patton Oswalt.

jim Jeffries and George Carlin

Penn Jillette is definitely a good one. Fair, but tells it like it is from his perspective. I like that. I also enjoy Lewis Black. George Carlin was one of the best and I go back for his stuff over and over. Then there's Doug Stanhope. Julia Sweeney is another good one, but not quite in the same league. John Cleese, Jim Jeffries, Ricky Gervais, and Stephen Fry are all great. There are just too many to limit it to just a few.

Here is a nice bit by Stanhope.

Dara O'Briain

Rina Level 2 Jan 23, 2018

Ummm I don't follow my favourite comedians/Actors/Musicians religions, so I don't know if they are Atheist or not. But i will say anyway that my favourite comedians are John Cleese, Billy Connolly. Rhys Darby, Jimmy Carr, Jerry Seinfeld and Robin WIlliams.

Sacha Level 7 Jan 23, 2018

Tim Minchin's name should be mentioned here.

Just had this post-we need to research before posting. Bill Maher and George Carlin

Two of my favorites 🙂

I'm not sure John Cleese is by definition an atheist. He is very critical of religion, but I'm not certain that he calls himself an atheist, Eric Idle of MPFCs certainly is. He once said he believed in the doctrine of separation of church and... planet. My favourite atheist humourist is of all time is the late Dave Allen. In a class of his own.

Doug Stanhope.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17566
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.