Agnostic.com

13 30

Cheerful Survivor

All of the plants with yellow flowers died in my flowerpots during 100-degree heat in July.
Or so I thought.

Look who survived!

LiterateHiker 9 Sep 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Awww, that'll make anybody happy. Unfortunately, I was deflowered quite a while ago. ?

You're awesome. Who else would post this?

@HonkyBMcfunky

Thank you! I appreciate you.

Nice job! My weeds are my babies. Here's their evolution:

Nice. name?

@RajBD91

What is your question?

anyone here hear corn grow on a hot August windless night after a day long rain storm ?

it squeaks loudly until every stalk has completed it's growth range waiting for sunrise and more sugar production

Don't ya just love nature? 😀

technically nature is all that there is evolving while religion and polluters are devolving, the cults of violence, patriarchy, greed and genocide are dwarfed in number by all the nurturing species learning from each other how to thrive, not survive with hostility

yes I'm inspired by nature and resilient symbiotic life...Vincent Van Gogh immortalized such beauty as we preserve and replicate his art which replicated nature

Yay, I'll see your yellow flower and raise you a butterfly!

Praise Jesus! Through him, all things are possible. ?

@Shelton isn't that how you pay for nature?

@Shelton nah send the ten per cent to your seed store

Survivor!

It was on vacation.

Just hanging low until it's safe to come out again.....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:176484
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.