Agnostic.com

2 1

What is everyone up to?

What is everyone up to this fine fall (well at least its fall like weather here) evening. I'm watching my youngest son at baseball practice and watching my oldest son with his nose in a book.

Therisingtied 3 Sep 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's raining. I am spending too much time on the internet and will probably read a book or two later on today.

It's tropical weather but I walked seven blocks to the Songkhla Tesco-Lotus mall for an ice cream cone and chocolate brownie, and visited the computer shop to see if the Thai computer technician could get my laptop VPNs to work after he.uploaded new Windows software two days ago, and I lost connection with all my US website accounts.

He didn't even know what VPNs were, and when I explained that I needed to be able to connect with US websites instead of the Thai versions, he shrugged and asked "Why?"

So I asked some of the apartment building staff for another computer shop name and they told me of one 2 km away. But before I could catch a public songtheaw to go there, a big rainstorm hit, so I'm waiting it out.

Also, I watched Savation for awhile on Netlfix.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:176778
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.