Agnostic.com

10 0

How often do you laugh at yourself?

Once or twice a week, I have to chuckle at myself. I might spill something and say out loud, "Well that didn't work nearly as well as I'd hoped." A sight, sound, or smell might cause me to recall a funny circumstance from long ago.

TheAstroChuck 8 Sep 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It seems like whenever I'm awake. No wait a minute even when I'm asleep. In my dreams. It's always fun to laugh at yourself! To realize how unique you are and how funny life is sometimes.

i can't count high enough to answer accurately.

g

All the time, usually with me saying 'Fuck-a-doodle do' because I've cocked something up 🙂

I love that!

All the time.

All the time. I laugh at clumsy or absent minded shit I do, and I have to laugh at my narcolepsy and other illnesses or I'll end up crying.

Every day!

Daily. I'm a bonehead, so it goes with the territory.

Not as often as I'd like . I've never been good at socializing , but I've been practicing at Walmart . I've learned a couple of responses that I can make to generic comments , that tend to get a chuckle or two , which may start a brief conversation with strangers I meet , when I go shopping . It isn't much , but it's a start .

@TheAstroChuck I'm not trying to make them mad . When a cashier says , "Hi , how are you ?" I get a chuckle if I reply ," Short and fat . " I'm sitting in a scooter , and it's not the response they expect . But even when they've heard it before , it always makes them chuckle . I give myself an imaginary gold star if I can get a chuckle out of anyone .

@Cast1es, I can't wait for someone to say, "Have a good one!" Just so I can answer "A good what? Really I mean tell me what?"

Often - I can be pretty amusing in odd ways ... though maybe not so odd to me !

All the time. Usually for mistakes when I should know better. Guess that's why I don't teach wood shop! Once I realize I've made a mistake, then it's a slew of half-finished sentences at inanimate objects, foreign expletives, and expressions learned from British TV (arse, farg, feck from Father Ted's one of the more common ones).

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:177184
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.