Agnostic.com

4 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It takes all types in this world, unreal...

Maybe if they all stand together with a rope around them they will collectively be such a huge mass that the sheer weight of them will anchor them down! That is supposing she has dozens!

Comedian Ron White once said that “in a hurricane, it’s not THAT the wind blows, but rather WHAT the wind blows that will kill you.” I don’t care how strong your numbers are. When a Volvo comes at you airborne, it doesn’t matter how strong your numbers are.

Another Trump voter lol

Nah. Looks like a “I need everything free because I pooped out sex trophies” Liberal.

Seriously. Why do some people try to put politics into everything? And you wonder why people think liberals are as annoying as conservatives. Just two sides of the same dangerous and brainwashed coin. One is as bad as the other.

@Brascan Grammar Nazi, to be sure....
Door is over there....don't let it hit you on the ass on your way out.

@SkotlandSkye I have to disagree. Many conservatives base their ideology based on either greed or the lack of curiosity to find the facts. Thats why so many people vote against their own interests.

@steve148 My point was that both extremes are incredibly annoying...and one is just as bad as the other. Both want to deny rights and freedoms according to their own agendas. And, this wasn't a political post...so it's annoying when people immediately go that route in the comments. Your comment also makes no sense considering Trump told everyone to evacuate....so, if she were a Trump supporter, wouldn't she listen to her king?

@SkotlandSkye There is some validity to what your saying, however conservatives want to restrict freedoms and liberals want to expand them. So this is not about either side being annoying to the other or to one non committed, but just plain old right or wrong

@steve148 no, that’s a lie. Liberals want to restrict how people spend the money they earn. They want to overtax productive people and expand entitlements to the unproductive. They deny freedoms by stealing money through excessive taxation.

@SkotlandSkye thats just plain false. If taxing the people who have raped the wealth from the populous then your right. but your way off base. Taxes are to be used for the public good of the majority

@steve148 Your mindset is that everyone who has wealth got it by some nefarious means. That is a sweeping generalization and exactly what is wrong with the mindset of those who want to impose taxes on productive people who create wealth. Taxes ARE NOT used for the public good of the majority. Taxes are used for those special interests who managed to brainwash a politician that they are the most special. I own three houses all on the same street....in a decade, my property taxes have NOT been used to repair my street. My street needs repaved and has needed repaved for at least 7 years. Why are my taxes NOT improving MY street? Because my taxes are going to things that don't benefit me in any way -- i.e. schools and paying for an "economic development firm" to try and figure out how to bring more businesses to this town (for a price tag of $120K a year and nothing to show for their efforts).

@SkotlandSkye What I'm talking about is things like the tax plan trump got passed. It gave most of the money to the wealthiest. The fact that lobbyists brainwash the politicians doesn't change the fact that the wealthiest in this country is raping the poorest through legislation. Ther is a redistribution of wealth to the wealthiest in this country. Maybe that's the reason your not getting your street fixed. No money to fix the countries bridges and roads

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:177854
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.