Agnostic.com

62 4

What would be the definition of hell to you?

Just a funny meme I decided to use, but hell could mean anything other than the typical religious belief ones.

EmeraldJewel 7 Jan 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

62 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Practically anything at all that went on forever.

My current situation.

Living with my son and his family again!

Being stuck in hell forever with all those I thought had gone to heaven.

To me hell isn't somewhere you can have fun

Is there really a hell and heaven....think of it this way....we’re living in hell now...all the bad new...people being killed in various ways by those who clearly don’t value life....heaven is death....u eternal sleep....nothing can hurt u....harm u....hurting ur friends...family...doesn’t bother u....coz u can’t feel...that’s my opinion....????????

The crapstorm of stuff we might put ourselves through either mentally or situationally. That, to me, is the real meaning of hell.

AmyLF Level 7 Jan 24, 2018

Hell is what most US blacks face every day, the society seems to be against you (is against you) and no matter what you do you can't get ahead or make it better.

Trump rally

Hell is real. You create your own on earth.

Hell, in my opinion, is not some astral plane where your greatest fears are inflicted upon you because you sinned. I feel that Hell is a state of mind, whether it is caused by your environment or it is self-inflicted depends on the individual. Hell could be living with roommates that won't clean or pay their bills. Or, it could be meeting your significant other's parents and they hate you because you don't meet their standards. As for some place your soul goes to suffer endlessly, that may be a work of fiction to strike fear into people.

Gohan Level 7 Jan 24, 2018

Hell is where we are right now and the devil exists in everyone, the difference is how much we control that evil!

Being forced to ride It's a Small World After All at Disneyland for eternity...yunno, if there was one.

Hell is having Trump as president and the GOP in charge of congress and conservatives having a majority on the supreme court.

I own hell, My X-wife gave it to me

Only Miller lite in the fridge for all eternity, with Keeping up with the Kardashians on TV

Extreme pain.

Donald Drumpf..

Joining a site for atheists and agnostics and still taking about things religious people talk about all the time... ????

The worst emotion together grief, anger, edgeness, hope, foreboding and anticipation

Reincarnation with awareness. Or waking up married with 2 kids and a third on the way.

Being re-married to my ex.

We are living in it now, under the GOP reign.

There is a great play by a French existentialist titled NO EXIT, in which every person has their own personal hell...

Never have believed in heaven or hell.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17839
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.