Agnostic.com

3 0

Is there a band or song that you used to like a lot, but now can't stand to listen to?

For me, I have to admit that I bought Van Halen's first album. Now I turn it off anytime it comes on the radio.

CallMeDave 8 Sep 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

not really, not exactly. i know i used to like the association, not love, just like, and went to a concert of theirs. i don't know how old i was, but under 17 i think, since this was before i went off to college. the concert wasn't dreadful. it was disappointing. they looked and sounded like republicans (yes, even as a teen i would have perceived that!) and they performed each song EXACTLY as they had on their records. how boring! so since i wasn't CRAZY about them, and just kind of liked them, and since i don't find them disgusting to listen to, my answer might not jibe exactly with your experience, but i have to say i have exhibited pretty brilliant taste through most of my life lol!

g

Gary Glitter. Used to like his stuff but wouldn't contribute a brass farthing to the paedophile scumbag, in fact it makes me feel sick that before he was exposed I, and millions of others, had funded his sick secret.

When I was 12 I loved New Kids On The Block........

ok that had to be painful to own up to

@CallMeDave yeah. Im not sure what got into me....

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:178866
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.