Agnostic.com

81 10

What do you do when you're blue?

When you're down or not feeling your best, what are things you do to help and why? When we're emotionally down or blue, we tend to find our personal go to's or remedies that makes our day slightly better or as pleasant as possible. Hang with friends, hide and read, what have you. I usually paint or binge watch game grumps in my worst mood. No matter how much I want to not let go or fixate on the negative, I watch game grumps and it makes me laugh every time and it usually reveals the stupidity of the situation. It really helps you get out of your own head, as dumb as that is. What do you do when you're blue??

Kayterade5348 5 Sep 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

81 comments (76 - 81)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

this:

not just this song but the whole album, or at least the first three sides. i have deliberately posted the version that is attached to a playlist so you can let it run to hear the full thing.

g

Sleep, glorious sleep.

Yeeeeesssss

I'm not in down moods very often but I can always count on my lady friend to text me some emergency crisis that needs to be addressed immediately.
Like...

Her: My phone won't work!
Me: how did you just text me?
Her: Oh

Her: is that woman from Agnostic at your house?
Me: no honey, she lives in Australia.

Her: a hurricane is coming and I'm scared.
Me: so come here.
Her: no, I'm working on my crafts.

Her: did Nick run away?
Me: no, why do you ask that?
Her: I had a dream he did.

After 50 of those stories I'm always in a better mood.

Women.

"self love"

Go on a good long walk or lately bike ride. I try not to dwell or brood, so I listen to a podcast to focus on that more. It doesn't always work, but better that just sitting there.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:179585
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.