Agnostic.com

5 0

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was looking for this post again. I told my mom about it over the phone. Her response was "it's fake if you read it on the internet, and it would be all over the news". Saw two credible sources online. She said it's a prank that will have a phone virus attached. I do get tests about severe weather, and amber alerts. Why is this so far fetched? She told me that if I click on it, and my phone doesn't work not to cry to her. God bless her little heart. Sigh.

How old is your mom? I ask because I have kids your age.

@HippieChick58 My mom is 72. If it's not on Fox it isn't true! If something on Fox, and she doesn't like it, she changes the channel. That's the only nationwide news she watches. I help her 'round the house, so I have to listen to that garbage.

@TheGreatShadow It's hard when technology outpaces our ability to understand. I'm 60, and sometimes my kids tease me about not using new technology. I tell them I taught them to eat with a spoon and tie their shoes, so stop bugging me. Be patient with your mom, this getting old stuff sucks. However, I'm with you on the Faux news stuff, that is a huge propaganda machine for the GOP.

?

Sure glad I'm Canadian.

Agreed

soon we will be forced to receive his tweets

If that were to happen I'd have to get rid of my phone.

I read about that earlier on Yahoo!. I was just going to post it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:179979
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.