Agnostic.com

4 2

LINK Kavanaugh accuser comes forward...

...and yet I would still not be surprised if the Committee vote goes forward. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he's confirmed and sworn in, only to have the FBI turn around and affirm the veracity of the allegation.
Personally, I was already inclined to believe because I don't buy in to the narrative that women make up these claims. Add to that, she named the other guy in the room and she and her husband were discussing the event with a therapist in 2012, her credibility is established and her only motive for lying (Kavanaugh's nomination to the Supreme Court) is ruled out by more than half a decade. Dead to rights as far as I'm concerned.

ghettophilosopher 7 Sep 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I fully agree with your conclusion and sadly fully expect him to be confirmed this Thursday. Republicans are dead. More power to the tRumpicans. 😟

The vote will go forward without any investigations. Just remember Anita Hill.

The hope WAS that maybe we learned something from that shit-show... So much for that.

I agree, all the GOP criminals should be in jail. In this case, it will be two men who deny their actions against one woman. I doubt anyone will be charged.

Throw him in jail..along with the rest of the GOP traitors.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:180459
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.