Agnostic.com

6 2

Aging advantage.

I noticed the older I get the better I do on jeopardy. Has anyone else made the connection to anything similar.

Mokvon 8 Sep 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Practice makes perfect. I'm too young to make any profound observations for this post lol

Yes, accumulation of knowledge. The problem is accessing all the information quickly....it’s all in there, our brains are just giant computers with infinite storage capacity, but finding it when you need it is another matter, I am on a quiz team and it helps the keep the memory part of the brain ticking over. Unfortunately, the use of Google to find information quickly is hampering our ability to recall it and we should save its use for finding out new information we don’t already have stored away.

Same here except pop music and bands.

The older I get, the more often I forget when Jeopardy is on.

I would like to go backwards in time with the mind that I have today. I still know people who move into areas with $1200 plus a month apartments and think they can work at McDonald's and make it.

Sure..as we get older, we accumulate knowledge/memories.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:180881
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.