Agnostic.com

7 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That would be a clear violation of the establishment clause and wide open for protest. As a Mississippian for 27 years before leaving with the military, generalization of the entire population as 3rd world and back woods or backwards is uncalled for. I’ve lived all over the place in the US, and MS isn’t the only place where this kind of crap goes on. Every state-bible belt more prevalent-has people thinking along the same lines. It’s both a sweeping generalization as well as ad hominem attack. Grow up.

Mississippi Bill sounds like a back woods nick name🙂

This shows why that state always ranks low in education nationally

What are they planning to gain? To eliminate homosexuality, stop women from having abortions, glorify incest and rape, keep women at home, HITLERIZE people with disabilities, PURIFY a race that is mixed from day one, to twist education to make the common people even more ignorant.....or, simply, "to manipulate society"?

Is unconstitutional.

As fucked up as our gov is this will get stopped along the way. But welcome to third world Mississippi

Everyday there seems to be more backward policies coming out of the USA,Ia ms o glad I live in a less religious country New Zealand {NZ},but I worry that it could follow the lead of the USA as we do have a large group of religious people,but thankfully Our Prime Minister is not that religious.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18090
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.