Agnostic.com

4 0

Is there some common point of exhaustion when it seems that you are NEVER going to get to the next level?

I flew through the levels until 6 and it feels like level 7 keeps getting farther away rather than closer -- sort of like walking in the desert towards mountains that just seem to recede. If any of you had this same unsettling feeling, what relief did you find??? Just asking

ladyprof70 7 Sep 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You can check your points on your profile page, but I never worried about levels. Just keep enjoying posting and responding and interacting and you'll get there. I was totally surprised when I made it to 8 and got a message that I could get a T-shirt.

I absolutely ignored levels, pretended they were not a thing...Voila! A lovely message inviting me to pick my size & color!

No, not at all.

Life is short. The levels here have zero significance in my life and I cannot comprehend the apparent value of them to some people here.

nope. the thing is, everyone looks at their level and wonders when the next tenth of a level will pop into view, but not everyone lives for it. i like reading the posts, responding, making my own posts, getting responses, having discussions. the points are cool but i am not going to knock myself out over them.

g

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:181498
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.