Agnostic.com

10 3

What would you do if trumper is reelected?

Marine 8 Sep 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

what could I do?

Nothing, as life would go on.

Cry,for there will be no hope.

I will support whomever is legally elected. That’s what democracy is about.

Cry.

Personally I can't stand the guy, but if he's reelected it will be because of one and only one reason, the economy. Being a business owner if the economy is still strong my life will go on just fine. But the thought of having to listen to this moron for another 4 years makes me cringe!!!

March in Washington and force him out to shame him.

I would ask god for another opinion. If this is the Christian choice then hell sounds pretty damned nice.

EMC2 Level 8 Sep 18, 2018

I don't want to think about that right now.

Fall on my sword

I hope you're just joking? Life is too precious to throw away like that, and no one is president for life, it pays to keep that in mind. The other thing I noticed is those saying they would cry, that is particularly disturbing on many levels, because that indicates alot of folks out there cannot deal with negativity like they should, or perhaps it's the democratic process that they don't like...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:181721
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.