Agnostic.com

6 1

Bad Drivers??

If the person you just met to go on a date with was a horrible driver would that make or break it for you?

DeafOne 3 Sep 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh shit is that a thing?! My passengers are always grateful to be alive, I’m giving them excitement! Does explain why they always offer to drive...?

I think I would just be the driver from now on.

speaking theoretically it would be a dealbreaker but in reality i fell in love with the worst driver outside of japan (i lived there for 10 years and know whereof i speak). we've been together 18 years now (but he no longer drives; i don't mean now i drive; i mean we are not as mobile as we once were because i don't drive and he no longer can.)

g

I feel like we tend to be a "more extreme" version of us behind the wheel. So if they're aggressive, or obnoxious, or tailgate and weave in and out of traffic... That's probably how they cope in otherwise 'normal' stressful situations, and I suspect that it would make me pay attention to the person I'm with...

However... if they drive slow in the left lane... Not only a deal-breaker, but I'll tell all their friends.

The rules are simple, and one of those rules is "I drive".

I get alot of anxiety when in the car with a reckless or bad driver. It just drives me crazy maybe I'm just too sensitive but I don't think I could handle a partner who doesn't drive well. Or if anything id have to drive everywhere.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:183046
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.