Agnostic.com

27 5

If you graduated college, did you feel lost and nervous, unsure of what your future would hold and if you would find a stable full time job?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

27 comments (26 - 27)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No I felt godlike . I was so happy to have achieved an education that my mental state was unstoppable. I got a job and had a good career but that was only due to my willingness to move forward with an education. OF course I did not face the high prices today as well as the job market we lack today. I have not impressed college upon my kids as they are smart and creative, in the market today, this is the key, the willingness to do what one must do.

EMC2 Level 8 Jan 31, 2018

No I felt godlike . I was so happy to have achieved an education that my mental state was unstoppable. I got a job and had a good career but that was only due to my willingness to move forward with an education. OF course I did not face the high prices today as well as the job market we lack today. I have not impressed college upon my kids as they are smart and creative, in the market today, this is the key, the willingness to do what one must do.

EMC2 Level 8 Jan 31, 2018
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18340
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.