Agnostic.com

12 2

Ever just feel intensely angry and have no clue why or actual reason? Ugggg I feel ugly inside right now. Not liking this!

Dida 7 Jan 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not without reason but going through the change am shocked at what enrages me to the point of it being very distracting, once recently ruining my day. It's highly annoying to the point I'm considering asking about a hormone patch to deal with this until it passes.

Sounds like a women...LOL..I read an article one time on the differences between the sexes. It said women will have a problem and won't have a clue what it is but if they just get a chance to talk it will frequently pop out. Personally if I was living were you do where it is frequently -10 deg vs. here in sunny, warm SWFL I would probably be going out of my mind also...LOL

@Dida ..Florida....

@Dida Yes it does and the humidity is the worst part. You don't want to be sanding around in the sun here in the summer very long. Quite possibly one quarter of the people here are seasonal. So we go out and do stuff outside in August here. Especially in the mornings. I don't drink but I'm in a happy hour Meetup group and we get together at 5 usually at places outside. Try doing that up there now. I have no desire to spend my time now taking care of two homes. Yesterday it was 75 here and today it's supposed to be the same with some much needed rain. Were in our dry season here now.

You fell asleep in church and you were brainwashed ORIGINAL SINNER IN THE HANDS OF AN ANGRY gawd....just now you are having body memories of the preacher pushing your buttons poking his thumb in your guts

Watch children. Kids just let their emotions run through them...They can be crying and hate you one minute and the next minute they are hugging you and calling you the best daddy in the world. I'm not saying we should be exactly like kids, but we lose something when we become adults and have learned to shut down, or at the very least learned to not express, our negative emotions. I'm not offering a clear cut answer but rather an observation. When we begin to learn how to "behave" that is when the neurosis starts to set in..

I fight with it all day long. all these wonderful people have said the right things. But in all honestly it’s who we are sometimes. Especially people like us. Just have to find what gets you over the hill and get through it till you feel it again and do the same battle. It’s life. Only true way to fight it the hardest is having someone you can trust with this and let it out in word form who won’t judge you for it. It holds it at bay.

I found this last night and honestly up till then I thought i only found my people by Accident and alcohol.
It’s nice to know that the battle i wage every day against common religion is backed by a community. We may all be alone and different beliefs. And ideas. But we have each other’s back. If you need someone. I understand the dark thoughts. Hit me up.

All too often. Just close your eyes and breath deep. Ask yourself, ask the dark parts of the mind what the fuck is your problem? When it starts to answer scream aloud into a pillow or just scream into the world. That makes me feel better. Scream out the anger. Inhale the beauty.

@Dida ya know I'm I not sure I like what I said either. Just a moment of "let's try and be helpful." I do try that method but something usually ends up broke anyhow. Best a luck. rage is a mother fucker.

@Dida ????

This happens when you are around people that have aggravated you in the past and it happens on a sublime level. Things like pheromones can trigger it.

I've had moments like that. For no apparent reason, I'll be angry at everyone and everything. Or I'll have extreme anxiety in a rather innocuous situation. I assume chemical imbalances play a role, but I'm surmising.

With me, it is usually people, and when I can't pinpoint any specific issue, sitting and thinking usually reveals a few background frustrations, all to do with people.

Many answers for this, but you are the one who really knows the answer. You can try asking yourself why you're angry, just before taking a relaxing early morning walk, and let the answer come to you, without resistance.

If you happen to remember some upsetting event, you can try the technique of pretending to see the scene replayed, except the way it should have been, which can often allow your emotions to change to match the new pretend memory.

Of course, this could also result in you "seeing" someone else win the election, LOL!

Yes, but for too many reasons and I don't know which it is. There are so many things to be angry about these days. I find myself lashing out at Trump supporters - doesn't do any good. I need to chill.

jeffy Level 7 Jan 25, 2018

Yah I am working hard not to do that also. Can't fight fire with fire.

Just breathe

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18357
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.