Agnostic.com

10 6

I thought this was just beyond funny. Preacher tries to convert lions to Christianity.

I got a good laugh at this, especially after having a rough day. Not laughing at the fact he could have died, just his stupidity.

EmeraldJewel 7 Jan 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What a dumb ass!!

Wow, how stupid is he?

Hahaha ! Box of rocks level.

Even lions don't like preachy bullshit. The depths of stupidity which religious are willing to go seems to be bottomless sometimes.

Even if you are crazy enough to believe you can convert lions to christianity - to do so you would have to be able to communicate with them.

This is therefore stupid on two different levels. Firstly that lions can be converted to christianity - secondly that a man can talk to them.

@ToakReon -- I can talk to lions. However, it has to be done at great distance and with ample barriers in place.

I was more sad that anyone could be that stupid, I’m glad there are not many as crazy as he is, he disturbed the peace in a lions den.

it didn't pan out for him then pmsl. doesn't he remember the Romans feeding Christians to lions? I had an old friend come around who has changed into a religitard and he started staring my dogs down. they growled at him and I asked what the fuck are you doing. he said god will save me. I said he is the only person they have growled at ever while I'm there and kicked the twat out and said no i will have to fuck off.

Yep I was just thinking about what the Romans used to do to the Christians and had a dark fantasy if that rule were to come back I get so angry at times.

Absolutely hilarious!

Lo though I walk through ... ouch ... the valley of ... oh shit ... nice kitty ... death, I shall fear no ... god damn it, that hurt ... evil ... oh damn, not my leg....

Lmfao at your comment.

Darwin Award!

jeffy Level 7 Jan 26, 2018

What a dumb ass...

Lmfao!!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18359
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.