Agnostic.com

4 3

What happens when you cross The Stepford Wives and The Hand Maid's Tale, then throw in an episode of Jerry Springer?

The Missouri Republican Party.

"he wants daughters who will be homemakers rather than “career obsessed banshees” or “nailbiting manophobic feminist she devils.”

Check out the lastest lunatic running for the US Senate against Claire McCaskill:
[kansascity.com]

Tecolote 7 Jan 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"career obsessed banshees” or “nailbiting manophobic feminist she devils.” sounds like some great ideas for t-shirts! I already own a "nasty woman" and I've been looking for more

A friend of mine who spent her whole life until now in Minnesota just moved to MO. She is in culture shock. Sounds like quite a different place. I wish you luck in NOT getting this guy elected! I've read about him too, he's a nut case like our Michelle Bachman and she is going to run too. I can't believe people support these kooks.

snakefilled heads is a nice image,probably projection, we need some Medusa action

Oh GAG, I hope he's not doing well ???

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18385
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.