Agnostic.com

4 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He is an ant compared to real politicians.

But he gives himself an A+...

Can we get out of this hole he and the GOP have put us in?

He's a self-centered, ego-worshiping dumbfuck! One of these days I think he will realize it.

Unfortunately - no - he will go to his grave still believing he is the absolute best at everything and beloved by all. That is the earmark of the disorder he suffers from. He is literally "breaking" this country and I'm afraid we will be spending a long time in "repair" mode.

@Lavergne Yeah, he's a daddy's little rich kid that was probably never told "no" in his life. I think reality is catching up with him tho...

@TheGreatShadow His entire family was corrupt - brought up in a mob mentality family. They know exactly how to "side step" so the shit never quite gets splashed back on to them. Don't be surprised if - in the end - a lot of people around him crash and burn but he alone manages to shimmy his way thru without too much damage to him, personally.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:184665
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.