Agnostic.com

5 14

LINK Be More. PBS.Right

This is some scary stuff. It's like we are going back to the dark ages of female sexuality and choice.
There are so many issues, it's overwhelming.

Akfishlady 8 Sep 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

All in order for the poor and uneducated to keep reproducing in order to have a low/minimum wage work force to keep the profits flowing. Keep that work force healthy? Why? There's plenty more where they came from, use one up and toss them away, the replacements are in line for a 'decent' job (that pays $.25 per hour than minimum wage).
As long as the profits roll in and the general public believe what the politicians spout on the campaign trail there will never be true change. It's too bad most people have such short memories and keep falling for the same lies each and every time.
When jobs are shipped overseas most of time it is due to low wage work force or other factors to maximize profits. These jobs go to various third world countries or those with a high unemployment rate. Correct? Now the jobs are coming back here, mainly manufacturing I think. So, what does that make us? Are we a third world labor market now?
Do you invest in your companies 401k? If so you are the driving force to keep your own wages as low as possible. The 401k invests in Wal-Mart, which creates one of the largest welfare queen entities in the US. Companies take advantage of the loophole for providing no benefits due to a set number of work hours. They need to print a handbook called "How to screw your employees", or at least own up to it.
Stopping here, I am letting myself become angry.

This is what the right wing lunatics want.

@Akfishlady They are into making raped 8 year old babies having babies.
Sick religious fucks.

That just breaks my heart.

@HippieChick58 It is what the right wing wants to bring back to this country

This is irresponsible and will have negative consequences.

Dietl Level 7 Sep 22, 2018

Yet once the children are born they don't want to feed or educate them.

Pro-birth, not pro-life.

@bingst 'Forced' birth.

Fuckers...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:184692
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.