Agnostic.com

4 3

My latest blog post about Trump, China, Korea, and Boiled Lobsters: [patreon.com]

Druvius 8 Jan 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

@Druvius Is the title a hidden poke at our First Couple? Apropos! Or perhaps it was a Freudian slip? Lol

Many Americans fear being too loud about gun control. I live in a militia-loving state, so I fear fighting too hard for gun control. Who can't figure out that no one needs an AK-47 to hunt Bambi? Also, with the military not cooperating by keeping Sec. 8's with violent or weapon-related violations secret (or "forgotten" ), crazies like the TX church shooter are successful because of so-called Second Amendment advocates. I'm sure the founding father's never imagined they should have specified "except the mentally ill and little children." Duh!

good read, and concise.

everytime I see your tuxedo cat on your blog I think you are selling mine

I don't think I need science to answer the lobster question

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18493
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.