Agnostic.com

8 1

I'm curious; does this website address gender issues..identity and/or orientation?

I noticed the website has several gender and sexual orientation choices to check off in the profiles, but I've not yet seen anything mentioned here about it.
I suppose that if anyone wanted to seriously discuss it, they'd go to their specific forum..I.e., trans, androgynous, asexual, etc.

birdingnut 8 Jan 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I couldn't find anything gender related in the topics list. Is there a way to do archive topic searches?

I enjoy reading and posting about intelligent, thought provoking subjects. It does not matter to me what someone's gender or sexual orientation is. Everyone should be treated with respect.

Yes there are topics about gender issues..I've been in a few of them..

You can ask about anything really

I remember at least one discussion about transgender people and another about asexuality.

I like to think the reason there aren't more on LGBT+ matters is most of us are intelligent, liberal people on here so it's just not an issue.

Jnei Level 8 Jan 26, 2018

They address topics as they are introduced

If you go to the "Discuss" section of the site and use the search tool (click on the magnifying lens icon), you can find posts about various topics of interest, e.g., transgender:

[agnostic.com]

Ask Admin, but they are so on top of things, they may have already read your posting.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18495
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.