Agnostic.com

5 5

Some more things to get a kick out of.

SonderOpia 8 Jan 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

PrEying Mantis species neither prAy

It's still funny.

@SonderOpia I totally laughed because I always mis-spell more aptly defining prEyer. ...thankyou comrade Atheist

LOL.. Thanks for the laughs . We could use more laughs

Hey Thanks for this, I loved it .

EMC2 Level 8 Jan 26, 2018

You are very welcome.

I definitely "Support Intelligence" & I like the Rainbow one . The second one is ambiguous , but still funny . Do you follow Atheist Republic anywhere ? They are full of these memes & a lot of them are very educational , especially the ones about Islam . In fact , the vast majority of my knowledge about Muslims is from Atheist Republic , A.K.A. "AR". Do you know about "The Party Of Reason and Progress" , (P.O.R.P.) & "The Secular Tourist" , "Closed" Facebook groups ?

Dougy Level 7 Jan 26, 2018

I know about the atheist Republic I do not know about the rest of them. But thank you for letting me know about them.

I enjoy
[facebook.com]
[patheos.com]

@Markss76118 I just "liked & followed S.A.G. . I get Friendly Atheist in my Email . Very prolific , as is Dispatches from the Culture Wars , Written by Ed Brayton . Thanks for the tip !

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18497
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.