Agnostic.com

3 2

Chart of Philosophy & Religion

Dougy 7 Jan 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Something's wrong here. I see Scientology, but where is the Church of Bob, Subgenius???

Dr. Bob Dobbs , & his church of the Sub-Genius . Slacktivism is definitely in the upper left hand corner . I do know how to crochet too ! 😉

I really don't care for the chart. It is extrmemly difficult to put religion in a box.

@MrLizard It definately wouldn't float. (a witch joke)

@MrLizard We are both, as my 19 y/o daughter would say "stupid". LOL

Funny you would say that . I had a religious 2nd cousin that said once , when he saw that I put all of my religious material in a tote under a spare bed , "You put god in a box". After the musing comment , I thought of the hypothetical of a $19.95 TV add jingle ; "Put "Your" god in a "Box" TODAY"!

Off the bat - Taoism is deterministic as is much of theology so I wonder how those ratings were determined.

jeffy Level 7 Jan 27, 2018

Tau professes good mental health . I have never studied Lau Dan , & again this isn't my chart , I thought it would be interesting to post it here for conversation .

@Douglas Yes it s interesting, thanks for sharing

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18692
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.