Agnostic.com

1 0

Re-use drink bottles???

We go to Galveston a lot. It a 3 hour drive there. We've stopped and bought drinks and the price was like $2.50 for a tea. I normally drink my coffee. I now refill my plastic bottles with sweet tea and water. I guess I'm a penny puncher. Do you?

BucketlistBob 8 Jan 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I use stainless steel bottles, my favorites are Hydroflasks. Costly but you can use them forever, and it keeps stuff hot or cold for hours if not days. Seriously, I've had ice stay in the water for two days. And seriously Sweet tea??? O hurl! Be careful when reusing plastic, they can leach out all sorts of substances that aren't good for you.

What's wrong with sweet tea?

@BucketlistBob sugar! I like tea straight up and I try to avoid sugar. Try being the operative word there, It keeps finding me, or me it, not sure.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18699
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.