Agnostic.com

27 3

Road to theocracy

What do you think is the best way(s) to separate religion from politics and politics from religion?

DoublePlusDanny 5 Sep 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

27 comments (26 - 27)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Separate money from politics entirely and organized religions (any group not paying taxes) from publicly endorsing candidates with the penalty as a loss of their tax exemption.

However with that said and done, you still have religion shaping people's world views and them voting based on those sermons.

At gunpoint.

Seriously though, I don't understand how this is even a thing.
The founding fathers were very specific about the seperation of church and state.
How some have strayed away from that I will never know.

But then it is sad at just how bad over the years at how much our educational system has regressed.
And the clergy has exploited that as much as they can.
So in turn, there are a lot of people that follow BS like the church says with blinders on,never thinking for themselves, no mater what kind of evidence is put forth to the contrary of what they believe.

I think a little euthanasia is warranted. lol.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:187267
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.