Agnostic.com

7 4

I'm wondering if this is something I should be worried about. This actually happened. Ten minutes ago.

I was in Starbucks, talking to my sister on the phone, and setting up my computer, when suddenly I realized I couldn't find my cell. I went back to the table I had just moved "from," it wasn't there. I circled back to the counter wondering if I left it there when I paid for my drink.

Then, just as I was about ask my sister to hold, it occurred to me…

Benthoven 8 Jan 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oops!

JK666 Level 7 Jan 30, 2018

Thanks! I needed that!

I once hid my glasses in my hand. Distractions. What was I talking about?

I do that and look for the glasses sitting on my face occasionally. I'm not worried.

heh...ive turned the house upside down looking for car keys, feeling hurried because the car is running outside.

Happens to me all the time. It’s from my meds. 🙂

I think if it becomes a pattern, or it really starts bothering you, then you might say something to your doctor.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18781
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.