Agnostic.com

8 2

What would you do if Jesus showed up at your door?

I know his is a silly question cause I don’t believe in fairy tales, but this question just popped up in my mind after my little cousin, who doesn’t believe asked me his question after her church asked her. I think I’d look through the peephole, see who it was and as soon as I seen him, would never answer and go back to doing what I was doing. Hahaha I’m an evil *****!!!

EmeraldJewel 7 Sep 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If I saw a man in a long robe with long hair and sandals at my door I wouldn't open it.

I'd trey and do all the horrific things his followers did in his name to him. He'd keep coming back for more?

i don't wear clothing in the house. people can't just show up at my door and expect it to be answered. if jesus wants to come visit, he has to call first.

g

Ask him in for a beer and then start filling lots of bottles with water! 😉

If he could speak English and I had a reasonable reason for believing he was actually Jesus then I'd ask him in for supper. I'd have plenty to ask that sucker.

gearl Level 8 Sep 27, 2018

I would simply ask what are you doing at my door ?

I’d grab two bottles of water and have him turn them to IPA to prove he’s Big J. If he is I’d probably ask about afterlife dating tips and if dogs do or do not get into Heaven.

Hahaha I love these comments and community!

"Great Halloween costume," I would say. "Sorry, I'm out of candy. Goodbye."

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:187839
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.