Agnostic.com

6 4

QUESTION James Randi exposes Uri Geller and Peter Popoff - YouTube

I apologize if this has already been posted.
I met The Amazing Randi once. A bit of an asshole, but since he's a magician, her really knows how to debunk the fakers. In this video, her retells the stories of a few famous people who tried to pull a fast one on us.

MrLizard 8 Jan 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Makes me wonder if 'reasoning' is a gift or a learned behavior! Because, I surely came from a family, that rarely reasoned!! Where comes reasoning?

Love James Randi. I seen this video and could not help but laugh at how he was exposing thes fakes as the fakers they are.

That was so cool how he sealed it tight... I love Randi.

I am glad there are people out there with the drive and will to fight ignorance. James Randi, Stephen Barrett, Richard Dawkins.

seen it, great day

I remember watching this on TV when it was current. I always loved James Randi, even when I was a believer. I wanted the liars and fakers exposed even back then. I think that's what led to my eventually losing my faith.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18881
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.