Agnostic.com

8 2

Curly hair vs straight hair? Which one do you prefer?

I prefer to switch it up cause I get bored if my hair is always straight, but I also think curly hair looks gorgeous and can be creative.

EmeraldJewel 7 Sep 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hair can be changed at whim. It says nothing of one's character or what is in their heart (things that matter). This makes hair pretty much a superficiality, doesn't it?

I'm just happy my hair grew back after it fell out during my chemo treatment last year.

Ohhh! I’m so glad you got through that and the recovery seems to go through well as your hair has grown back! You’re a strong person to endure such thing!

I like both, just depends on the person.... (says the bald guy, LOL)

MarcT Level 7 Sep 28, 2018

No preference.

My hair is usually straight. I've had my hair curly in the past. But now I prefer just straight. No curling iron touches my hair either.

It depends who it is on.

Did you know curly hair looks straight under a microscope and straight hair looks curly.

I do now!

Always had curly hair, to try to straighten it looks terrible and frizzy.
It’s whatever you like and what suits you. If you can do both, you should.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:188945
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.